1. Supports the operating companies in managing the financials including but not limited to daily finance practices , weekly, monthly forecasting and annual budgeting.
2. Provide analysis of actual results versus budget, forecast and prior year. Provide in-depth analysis to costing function(profitability and COGS analysis), and focus on AOP achieving rate
3. Performs annual standard cost, Ensure that required standard cost procedure are developed and reasonable
4. Direct accounting and financial reporting activities , ensure all the financial practices compliance with the local government policy and corporate accounting manuals.
5. All taxes calculations and posting, filing and reporting, optimize tax structure , transfer tax knowledge to non-financial background associates.
6. Work update with SOX compliance
7. Assist in the projects from management level.
1 Bachelor degree or above
2 Finance or Economics or relevant major
3 At least 8 years' related working experience
4 Familiarity with office software and Kingdee/Oracle ERP are preferred
5 Fluency in written English
6 Drive for results
7 Building effective teams
8 At least 2 years working experience in any of the four major accounting firms